We use premium, high quality fabrics for creating our garments. Caring for them correctly is key to maintaining their quality and finish for a longer time.
COTTON WASH & CARE
- Hand Wash is preferred for all our cottons and cotton blends. All our products are pre shrunk, and if you are out of time, you can machine wash on low or delicate.
- High thread count cottons and knit cottons may be machine washed and dried, but we recommend line drying to prevent shrinkage.
- Gentle cycle/low temperature is recommended.
- Do not bleach, and do not wring.
SILK WASH & CARE
- It's best to wash these velvety soft items one at a time in the sink.
- Do not use harsh detergent. Fill your basin with cool or cold water to help keep the color, then add a gentle detergent.
- Place the garment in the water, give it a stir, and let it sit for just a few minutes.
- Next, drain the soapy mix and rinse.
LINEN WASH & CARE
- Hand was is preferred for all our linen/linen blends. If you are out of time, you can also machine wash on low or delicate.
- Carefully remove any excess water, avoiding any wringing or twisting.
- Lay the product flat, pull fabric to hang dry.